Today we started to research and talk about what we want to do for our main task, following the brief below once more, we have to create a two minute opening of a new fiction film.
We have to pick a genre, a sub genre and try and make our opening sequence come across that way by using specific visuals, music and fonts.
Things I have to avoid:
- Anything cliché.
- Unnecessary walking shots or shots of the backs of heads.
- Setting it in a college or school.
- Avoid using teenagers for actors, when an older role is needed.
- Royalty music.
- Avoid lots and lots of Dialogue.
- Ignoring the role of typography.