Production Diary – Day 3

Day 3

On day 3, we went out and bought some more props, below are a few photos that I took of them, mostly flowers. We also started to use the photos that I printed out in some tester shots and real ones that we could use.

dsc_0440

We followed some of our initial ideas of using flowers, but ultimately went for the idea in our storyboard of using a white rose, which denotes purity and innocence.

dsc_0442

The plan is to use these to drop onto the ‘victims’ bodies as a signature of Rose, the killer. And then to use them for other shots like  using fake blood, water and ink with them.

2017-01-21-2

The main shooting today was on the cutting, ripping and dropping of the photos. Above is a photo of us cutting the images with a white background. They turned out alright, might have to redo a few shots but most are okay and will probably be able to use them.

dsc_0444

Finally here is a sneak peak at one of the shots I took of the paper after a close up of crumbling up the paper. This will go really well with an intense score alongside the title sequence, as it will make the viewer feel uncomfortable and on edge.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s