Day 2 Post Production – Today I started to experiment with double exposure within our piece by using roses. I also started adding more and more of the clips that we did to make our piece longer.
I layered everything on different levels so it was easier to edit and know what needed to be changed or edited. I also followed this by making each segment have different labels e.g. colours. So later on I could move everything around.
Here I am rendering what I have done, so I can preview it in real time with no lag.
Just adding in more clips trying to make it longer and cool effects. e.g. the roses/files and roses in general. This is how far I have come, need to change the order of the clips next and make it 2 minutes long.